There’s a question! It’s one we have been contemplating for many years, especially in a competitive industry such as ours. Recently we’ve been considering pricing for our new catalogue. We are really keen to keep any price increases to an absolute minimum, and in some cases, we have even managed to reduce prices!
However, we are very conscious that we are not always the cheapest supplier out there – when it come to price, we know there will always be another business offering products more cheaply. The big brands in particular are often willing to lose a little money in the short term to price out the competition. We know we can’t really compete with this – and it’s why we decided to offer something better!
- We only stock high quality products which perform well – because we know you don’t want to take a risk buying a product that doesn’t do the job. We want our customers to have complete confidence in the products they purchase.
- We offer personalised customer service – call us now and you’ll find Ruth, or Sharon, or Danielle ready to listen to your needs and advise the most suitable product, because once again, we don’t want you to end up with the wrong product. With 20 years of experience in the business, we really know what we’re talking about!
- We offer big savings with bulk buying options – we know that these are products you are likely to need regularly, so we aim to offer really great savings for bulk buying, often with free postage too. We will be highlighting this in the new catalogue – and the website will have a little redesign soon to make it easier to find the best deals for you.
- When it comes to delivery (post and packaging) costs, we try to only pass on our costs. Ours is a next day delivery service – which we think is really important – and we don’t inflate the cost of this service at all. Plus if you are placing a larger order with us, we cover the cost of the delivery completely!
- We offer discounts and special offers where logistically possible! So if you sign up to our monthly e-newsletter, we’ll send you a 10% discount code. And from time to time, we’ll send our newsletter subscribers a free postage code too. If you follow us on Facebook, we might provide the occasional special price offer there as well – so it’s worth a follow!
Buying from a small business makes an incredible difference to the business owners and their team – and we’re grateful to each and every customer. You are also more likely to receive the personal attention you would expect. Want to hear a bit more? Then click through to an earlier blog with Arelle’s MD Ruth Lederman talking about support for small businesses
Thanks for reading!