Semi-disposable net stretch pants
Semi-disposable net stretch pants hold disposable pads snugly in place, so the pads work better. These pants will also improve the performance of pull-up pants. The fit provides comfort and security, and if you prefer, you can wear your normal underwear over these briefs. To find the best size for you, men should use a waist measurement and ladies should use a hip measurement. Then choose the brief which places your size nearest to the middle of the pant’s range of sizes.
- Wider gusset compared to conventional underwear
- Contain large numbers of elastic threads which make them far more stretchy
- Can be washed up to 25 times before they should be replaced
- They should not be tumble-dried, as this reduces the elasticity
- For sizes up to XXL we supply packs of ten pants
- For sizes over XXL we supply packs of three pants.
You may also be interested in:
- Cotton stretch pants that can be washed more often and worn as normal underwear
- For male customers – cotton stretch pant with a fly opening.