Unisex disposable pull-up incontinence pants
Disposable pull-up incontinence pants and pull-up incontinence briefs make managing moderate to severe incontinence much easier. They are particularly easy to fit and remove. They are also comfortable, secure and provide a more straightforward way to manage incontinence. You can pull-up incontinence pants just like ordinary underwear, but they work better if they are held in place by stretch briefs.
- Selected from the superb Abri-Flex range from Abena
- A higher number of elastic threads than equivalent products create an excellent fit and comfort
- Extremely soft breathable backing which covers the entire pad, not just the absorption area
- Unique 3D DualCore® that ensures absorption precisely where needed
- New and improved Top Dry system that keeps the you super dry
- Thin, snug and discreet fit
- Wetness indicators advise carers that the pants needs changing
- Six sizes available – ladies should measure hip sizes and men measure waist sizes
- Wide range of absorbencies.
You may also be interested in:
If you would like a free sample of this product please call us on 0800 389 3597 (free from UK landlines and some mobiles) or email email@example.com