Disposable incontinence bed pads
Disposable incontinence bed pads are perfect as additional protection for beds and chairs. Since they are disposable, no laundering is required. As well as extra protection at night these pads have many other uses. They are ideal for use as changing pads or when changing a baby’s nappy when on the move. They may also be used to line pet beds, clean oil spills or in situation that absorption is a priority.
- Made from a waterproof polyethylene backing with a soft, comfortable top sheet
- Highly absorbent inner material is evenly distributed throughout the core for improved absorption, drawing liquid away from the upper surface
- The four edges are sealed to prevent leakage
- Available in two sizes: 60cm x 60cm (absorbs up to 1300ml and comes in a pack of 25), and t60cm x 90cm pad (absorbs up to 2100ml and comes in a pack of 30)
- Larger size is available with tuck-in flaps
- All available in cases of 4 packs, offering considerable savings on the pack price.
You may also be interested in: