Washable incontinence pants for women
Wearing washable incontinence pants is a dignified, comfortable and cost effective way for women to manage lighter types of incontinence, as they can replace normal underwear. They are available in two absorbencies and in a wide range of sizes – the measurements quoted are for ladies’ hip sizes. You can purchase these pants as single items or in a pack of 3 for cost savings.
- Made in the UK using fine cotton/lycra with high quality elastic and trimmings
- Pants with a mini pad absorb 120ml – suitable for light or stress incontinence
- Pants with a midi pad absorb 250ml – suitable for stress or moderate incontinence
- May be hand or machine washed and tumble dried Their performance actually improves after a few washes
- Less waste to throw away = better for you and for the environment.
If the size you require is not listed, or if you need further advice, please contact Arelle on 0800 389 3597.