Washable incontinence pants for men
Wearing washable briefs is a dignified, comfortable and cost effective way of managing light to moderate incontinence. These washable incontinence pants for men are made in the UK using fine poly/cotton with high quality elastic.They are made to a traditional design with a fly opening and can be worn as normal underwear.
- These pants with pad will absorb 250ml
- Available in a wide range of sizes and all sizes are the same price
- Sizes quoted are waist measurements
- May be machine or hand washed and tumble dried
- Buy our pack of three at a considerable cost saving, one in use, one in the wash and one ready to wear
- Less waste to throw away = much better for the environment.
If the size you require is not listed please contact Arelle on 0800 389 3597 for further advice.